Apply Now



Travel Documentation


Are you ready to study, intern, volunteer or teach abroad? If so, it is time to choose the right Travel Documentation such as a U.S. Passport, travel Visa, Student ID Cards, etc. Find out more by looking at our partners on this page.


Once you've considered fully what kind of program is right for you, you're ready to research what's available to fit your complex needs and interests, resources, and time. Most students begin by investigating those programs directly sponsored by their own campus. Some schools indeed limit their students to their own programs, providing information only about these programs (and, sometimes, affiliated programs) and erecting a host of academic and/or economic disincentives meant to discourage students from participating in programs sponsored by other institutions.

Others have lists of programs pre-approved for transfer of credit, which may or may not qualify for institutional financial aid. Yet others have an open policy, allowing students to choose from the hundreds and hundreds of available programs which are open to any qualified student. If your school doesn't sponsor study abroad programs (or doesn't offer the 'right' program for you) or you want to look beyond your home campus course offerings, there is a wealth of information available today, from many different sources, on programs of all types.


Our Unis

Cambridge College
The University of British Columbia
Wakefield College
Thompson Rivers University
Phoenix Academy
M.L.S. International college
Chamber College Malta
European School of Economics










Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Disclaimer Copyright © 2011 FEAF. All Rights Reserved.Powered by Redhat