Apply Now


Visas provides you with information on how to go about obtaining your student visa to allow you to enter Australia.



It also contains important links for further detailed information on student visas and what they actually entail.

Student Visas

To study in Australia, you must secure a student visa. Dependent on which country you're currently living in, this can at times be a lengthy and rigorous process, but here at studylane, we can help. We understand the process involved in giving you the right advice and assistance on how to get your visa.

There are different assessment levels for different countries and in order for your visa to be approved you must choose a registered course with an institution that is recognised in Australia as an institution that can teach international students.

There are also some other key aspects to obtaining your student visa:

  • Normally you must be enrolled on a full-time basis (3 or more courses per semester)
  • Your tuition fee must be paid in full for a semester before applying for a visa

Getting advice on how to obtain your visa can be the difference between success and failure and our counsellors are here to help. We can give you advice on how to properly research the application process and how to prevent having to reapply for your visa due to it being incomplete or inaccurate.

Below are important links to the Australian Government's website about student visas:

  • Assessment levels - Learn which level of assessment your country is and how long it will take to get your student visa
  • Evidence requirements - Learn which documents are required for your student visa approval
  • Visa sub-classes - your visa sub-class depends on the type of course you are enrolling for and each subclass comes with its own obligations and rights
  • Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE) - this is the major evidence required to secure a visa that is proof of your enrolment in a course
  • Apply online - If you fall under assessment level 1, you may apply online for an Australian student visa
  • Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) - this is the branch of the Australian government that deals with student visas and the website has all the required application
  • CRICOS - you need to make sure that the course and institution you are applying to is registered under Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students in order to be eligible for a student visa

Our Unis

Cambridge College
The University of British Columbia
Wakefield College
Thompson Rivers University
Phoenix Academy
M.L.S. International college
Chamber College Malta
European School of Economics










Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Disclaimer Copyright © 2011 FEAF. All Rights Reserved.Powered by Redhat